1. People can usually figure out what I want from the clues I give them.
2. I know that if only a certain person would change, I could get on with my life.
3. My motto is, "My
children come first."
4. If I cannot think of a reason why I cannot help someone, I say I will do it.
5. Whenever something goes wrong, I find myself apologizing.
6. I believe when people say things that hurt others, they don't really mean to.
7. I would rather do a job myself than worry about someone getting around to it.
8. If I end up with free time, I don't know what to do with myself.
9. I believe many people could be helped if only they felt loved.
10. I am very generous and lend or give without thinking.
11. No matter what problem I am facing, I can always think of someone else who is worse off than I am.
12. I keep a flexible schedule so that I am able to rally myself quickly around whatever comes up.
13. If someone treats me unfairly, I am able to overlook it and give them the benefit of the doubt.
14. I am thankful I don't have many needs and I am just fine.
15. I try to make everyone's day smooth and happy.
16. I mean to exercise, but in fact, I rarely get to it.
17. It is easy for me to underestimate the financial, time or energy costs of something I say I will do.
18. I feel so fortunate to be healthy when everyone around me has health problems.
19. People around me know that the only time I don't follow through is if I am sick.
20. My personal appearance doesn't matter much to me. Itís whatís on the inside that counts.
21. When someone gives me a gift I usually think or say, "You shouldnít have."
22. I don't want to upset other people, so I am very careful what I say.
23. I have a long list of "Things To Do."
24. I want to be there when someone needs me.
25. I really donít have goals, I believe in living day to day.